2014 Annual Forum
October 22-24, 2014
Loews Coronado Bay Resort
San Diego, California
BROCHURE AND REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE
On a lush, private 15-acre peninsula, Loews Coronado Bay Resort is a blissful Pacific oasis, with easy access to all the attractions of San Diego. A water lover’s paradise, the resort sets an exceptional standard for casual sophistication with world-class service, including exceptional dining options and airy guest rooms that invite the outdoors in with ocean, bay, marina or pool views. Sea Spa presents a chance to decompress with unique, restorative water therapy-focused treatments. 65,000 square feet of function space for up to 1,600 includes 2 ballrooms and 40,000 square feet of outdoor space with water views.
- 440 shoreline guest rooms, including 37 suites, all with private balconies and water views
- 20 minutes from San Diego Int’l Airport
- Sea Spa & Fitness Center
- Marina with rental boats, water sports and gondola cruises
- Bayside tennis courts and three swimming pools
- Direct access to Pacific beaches
- Concierge service
- 24-hour room service
Dining & Entertainment:
- Mistral: Vibrant Mediterranean cuisine and mesmerizing views of the Coronado Bay.
- Market Café: Espresso bar with casual all-day dockside dining.
- Cays Lounge: Live entertainment and cocktails alongside a cozy fireplace or outdoor terrace.
- La Cantina: South-of-the-border poolside fare
Driving Directions from San Diego Airport:
- Head east on N Harbor Dr. toward Rent a Car Access
- Turn left onto W Grape St
- Take the Interstate 5 S ramp
- Merge onto I-S
- Exit onto CA-75 S/San Diego - Coronado Bridge toward Coronado, continue to follow CA-75-S
- Turn left onto Orange Ave
- Continue onto Silver Strand Blvd
- Turn left onto Coronado Bay Rd
- Turn right to stay on Coronado Bay Rd and to arrive at the hotel
Airport and Taxi Fees:
- Closest Airport: San Diego Airport
- The Loews Coronado Bay Resort is 20 minutes from the San Diego Airport. Taxis are readily available outside of baggage claim. The averge cost is $25 each way.
Prior 2013 Annual Forum
October 29-31, 2013
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point and Spa
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa in Bonita Springs, Florida. $189/per night. Resort Services Program fee is included in the rate:This program will include: 24 hour health club access, garage self-parking, local telephone calls, 800/888 call access, golf bag storage, DVD library, bicycle rental, incoming faxes, wired high-speed Internet access, resort trolley and beach ferry.
Southwest Florida International Airport, newly expanded and located in Fort Myers, is only 13 miles (20 minutes) from the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa. NT&T Destination Services is our recommended shuttle service. For more information, Click Here.
The resort offers several half-day and full-day trips to areas of attraction including the following:
- Estero Bay Adventures, an eco-tour
- Tours of Everglades National Park by Airboats
- Private fishing tours that depart from Hyatt Marina
Tanglewood – An American Grill restaurant overlooking magnificent sunsets, reflecting pools and cascading landscape. Tanglewood has two outdoor patios that overlook manicured gardens and can seat 246 indoors and outdoors.
Tarpon Bay – Casual 244-seat indoor/outdoor restaurant features fresh seafood including oysters, stone crab claws, mussels and clams. This is also the location of the pizza oven.
Braxton’s at Raptor Bay – Adjacent to the Raptor Bay Golf Course, Braxton’s is known as the best-kept secret at the resort serving salads, wraps, burgers and so much more.
Room Service – Serving everything from light snacks to full-service dining.
Casual Dining/ Lounges:
Corkscrew – Located outside and just steps from the pool area which features a giant 140-foot corkscrew water slide, free form pool area and lounge deck. This casual option offers light fare and a full grill menu for lunch.
Belvedere Lounge – Offering commanding garden views, adjacent to the main lobby overlooking the grand fountain.
Mangroves – Our lobby lounge features happy hour Monday thru Friday 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm with a different drink special daily. We also have light bite menu for those who are looking for something lighter to snack on.
Swimming Pools – A Hyatt signature design element, the resort offers six swimming pools (including a lagoon pool with a 140-foot corkscrew waterslide, four whirlpool spas and a spacious deck.
Tennis Courts – Two lighted, all-weather Hydro-grid courts.
Stillwater Spa and Fitness Center – The resort’s 19,000-square foot full service spa and health club features 18 treatment rooms, cardiovascular and weight training, personal training instruction and a variety of spa treatments. The spa offers men’s and women’s locker rooms with the area’s only Watsu pool, steam and Sauna facilities.
Raptor Bay Golf Course – Guests receive a preferred tee-time at the 18-hole course designed by Senior PGA Tour champion Raymond Floyd. Raptor Bay is the first resort course in the U.S. to receive Audubon International’s Gold Certification, representing environmental stewardship and sustainable practices.
Beach – Resort Guests will take a short ferry ride to Coconut Point’s secluded beach area, Big Hickory Island. A 15-minute boat ride takes you to the Island edged by the Gulf of Mexico. Chairs and umbrellas are ready for your lounging pleasure. While on the Beach, Conservation Rangers are able to answer your eco-questions. The ferry departs every hour from the hotel’s dock.
Kayaks & Bicycles – Create your own adventure kayaking around the bay. Explore at your own pace.
Boat Charters – Discover the wilderness of Southwest Florida’s backcountry, mangroves and estuaries with an Eco-Tour or Sunset Cruise. Fishing charters are also available from the Hyatt Marina. Backcountry flat boats are used to catch snook, redfish, tarpon, pompano and other saltwater species. Gulf fishing is also available.