2014 Annual Forum
October 22-24, 2014
Loews Coronado Bay Resort, San Diego, CA
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: CLICK HERE
On a lush, private 15-acre peninsula, Loews Coronado Bay Resort is a blissful Pacific oasis, with easy access to all the attractions of San Diego. A water lover’s paradise, the resort sets an exceptional standard for casual sophistication with world-class service, including exceptional dining options and airy guest rooms that invite the outdoors in with ocean, bay, marina or pool views. Sea Spa presents a chance to decompress with unique, restorative water therapy-focused treatments. 65,000 square feet of function space for up to 1,600 includes 2 ballrooms and 40,000 square feet of outdoor space with water views.
- 440 shoreline guest rooms, including 37 suites, all with private balconies and water views
- 20 minutes from San Diego Int’l Airport
- Sea Spa & Fitness Center
- Marina with rental boats, water sports and gondola cruises
- Bayside tennis courts and three swimming pools
- Direct access to Pacific beaches
- Concierge service
- 24-hour room service
Dining and Entertainment:
- Mistral: Vibrant Mediterranean cuisine and mesmerizing views of the Coronado Bay.
- Market Café: Espresso bar with casual all-day dockside dining.
- Cays Lounge: Live entertainment and cocktails alongside a cozy fireplace or outdoor terrace.
- La Cantina: South-of-the-border poolside fare
Driving Directions from the San Diego Airport:
- Head east on N Harbor Dr. toward Rent a Car Access
- Turn left onto W Grape St
- Take the Interstate 5 S ramp
- Merge onto I-S
- Exit onto CA-75 S/San Diego - Coronado Bridge toward Coronado, continue to follow CA-75-S
- Turn left onto Orange Ave
- Continue onto Silver Strand Blvd
- Turn left onto Coronado Bay Rd
- Turn right to stay on Coronado Bay Rd and to arrive at the hotel
Airport and Taxi Fees:
- Closest Airport: San Diego Airport
- The Loews Coronado Bay Resort is 20 minutes from the San Diego Airport. Taxis are readily available outside of baggage claim. The average cost is $25 each way.